Sherry was kind enough to be born exactly three months before me.
Her annual celebrations give me great ideas, which, alas, I seldom do.
But, this year, I believe I will follow through on several 55 lists.
It’s not my birthday today, but September is my birthday month.
Let’s start with 55 Photographs.
Oh, the places you will go!
One benefit of coming from a large, spread out family is that you just have to visit your people.
Here are 55 cherished memories.
I took each photo and would appreciate you asking before you download.
1. Sunrise at Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
2. Iona Abbey, Scotland
3. Iona, Scotland
4. Baldy Lake, Oregon
5. Imler, Pennsylvania
6. La Grande, Oregon
7. Pike Place Market, Seattle, Washington
8. Country Bible Church, Whitman County, Washington
9. Duart Castle, Isle of Mull, Scotland
10. Richland, Oregon
11. York, England
12. Casco Bay, Maine
13. Moscow, Idaho
14. Columbia River, Boardman, Oregon
15. Snake River near Richland, Oregon
16. Sebago, Maine
17. Cumberland, Maine
18. Lostine Canyon, Oregon
19. Enterprise, Oregon
20. Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, Burns, Oregon
21. Mt. Shasta, as seen from Klamath Falls, Oregon
22. Imnaha, Oregon
23. Blue Ridge, Georgia
24. Franklin, Tennessee
25. Joseph Canyon, Oregon
26. Grande Ronde Valley, Oregon
27. Troy, Idaho
28. Rattlesnake Highway, Oregon
29. Chicago, Illinois
30. University of Chicago
31. Baraboo, Wisconsin
32. Lombard, Illinois
33. Wallowa, Oregon
34. Cary, North Carolina
35. Potlatch, Idaho
36. Baker City, Oregon
37. Haines, Oregon
38. La Grande, Oregon
39. Glamis Castle, Angus, Scotland
40. Outside Jasper, Alberta
41. Bridge of Sighs, Oxford, England
42. Lower British Columbia
43. On the way to Banff
44. Crowsnest Pass, Alberta
45. Columbia Icefields, Alberta
46. Lake Pend Oreille, Sandpoint, Idaho
47. Seattle, Washington
48. Wildlife crossing on way to Banff
49. Southern Washington
50. Approaching Baker City, Oregon
51. High Valley, Alberta
52. Alberta prairie
53. Joseph, Oregon
54. Haines, Oregon